Each time a file is requested from the website, the access data are stored by default.
Each data record consists of:
• the page from which the file was requested
• the name of the file
• the date and time of the request
• the time spent on the page
• the amount of data transmitted
• the access status (file transferred, file not found etc.)
• a description of the type and version of Web browser used
• the IP address of the computer making the request
• the operating system installed
• the screen resolution and colour depth
• number of fetched pages per day and week
• ranking of the pages visited
Beyond this, we only store personal data if you inherently instruct us to do so, e.g. in the context of the registration, or to fulfil an order.
The stored data are evaluated solely for internal statistical purposes and for the technical administration of the website. The data are not disclosed to third parties, not even in part.
2. When you place an order, your personal data are stored, in particular your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In addition, the payment information, such as bank details, is stored when an order is placed. We use this data exclusively for internal order processing and only disclose it to a third party for this purpose if necessary. It may be necessary to disclose it to a third party to process the payment. These third parties are obligated to treat the information they received from us as confidential and to use it exclusively for the purposes of the services and business transactions on our behalf. We also use this data for internal marketing purposes. The data are not disclosed to third parties for this purpose.
3. Communication via e-mail can be prone to security risks. For example, e-mails can be intercepted and viewed by experienced Internet users before they reach the employees of Board Game Box AG. If we receive an e-mail from you, we assume that we are entitled to reply by e-mail. Otherwise, you must explicitly stipulate a different kind of communication. We can, on request, encrypt messages with common encryption standards (e.g. PGP).
4. All persons named on this website object to the use and disclosure of their data for commercial purposes. All persons who are mentioned on this website strongly object any use of their addresses for commercial purposes
5. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Display Advertising. The Google Analytics features are based on Displayed Advertising (e.g., Remarketing). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by using the Ads Preferences Manager or Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
This website uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites across the Internet. This website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.